In this workshop you will work on your very personal language plan and we will discuss issues like:
- Which languages do I want my children to speak– read – write?
- What should I do if my child doesn’t to talk back in the “right” language?
- What can I do when my child turns silent, stops talking?
- Will my child be able to maintain his/her family language(s) ?
- What will happen when my child is a teenager / a young adult?
- How can I best support my child with different languages when the school doesn’t…
Based on latest research and findings I have developed a SMART language plan© that will help you set realistic goals when planning the bilingual journey of your family.
Tuesday 24 May 2016 10:00-12:00 (parents of 0 – 6 year olds)
Thursday 9 June 2016 10:00-12:00 (parents of 6 – 18 year olds)
Visit Ute’s Expat Lounge for further information and to register.
Ute Limacher-Riebold is a lifelong expat and a professional Consultant, Coach and Trainer for Internationals, mainly accompanying partners, and their families. At Ute’s Expat Lounge she helps internationals fully embrace and enjoy their life abroad.
Her expertise lies in verbal and non-verbal communication, bilingualism and intercultural communication (i.e. the interaction between people from different cultures).