by Caroline van Mourik of Committed Party Planning
On Thursday 10th December many entrepreneurial women from all around the world, gathered for the yearly WBII Festive Lunch. A time for new plans and ideas in the beautiful winter garden of The Bazaar of Ideas, located in The Student Hotel The Hague.
Not only did our wonderful members join us, they also brought other female entrepreneurs who want to make a difference! We’ve never welcomed so many guests during our December Lunch!
As recognition to the WBII contribution to empowering international women entrepreneurs in the Hague, de Haagse Brug graciously offered us a welcome drink and nibbles.
The amazing team of The Bazaar of Ideas not only offered us a great price but also sponsored the lunch of our municipal guests and of the two women entrepreneur refugees.
Willem Post and Deputy Mayor Ingrid van Engelshoven
The director of de Haagse Brug, Willem Post, and WBII President, Julie Kennedy, gave us warm welcome speeches.
After the first course of delicious salads, Deputy Mayor, Ingrid van Engelshoven, responsible for International Affairs, received two spontaneous rounds of applause with her heart-felt empowering speech.
Big thanks to our new member Kimberley Bosman of Elm and Bloom Wedding photography who took the fantastic photos of our last event of 2015. View the photo gallery here!
Wishes for 2016
Many attendees brought a Christmas card in which they wrote down wonderful wishes for 2016 for another female entrepreneur. When our visitors left they took a card blindly from the box and received the wishes.
‘Business Boost Kit’ raffle for new members
During this event, many guests signed up for membership of the WBII and were entered into a draw to win a ‘Business Boost Kit’ raffle prize! Thank you to our members for their generous donations for the raffle:
- Health risk assessment and 25 euro gift card from Anouk Domínguez of Corpo Natura
- A customized party plan from Caroline van Mourik of Committed Party Planning
- 2 hours of assistance from Dymphna Elsink of Dymphna Business Assistance
- One hour coaching with Julie Kennedy from Kennedy Personal Coaching & Consultancy
- One hour ‘Branding’ consultation with Lisa Hall of Lemonberry
- 500-word article written about you or your business by Myra Colis of E3 Data Intelligence Services
- One hour analysis of your current business set up with Natacha Villedieu-Silvestre of Optirisk Solutions
- 5 hour trial virtual business assistance from Queenie Verhoeven of Your Business Ally
- One hour change coaching session from Ute Limacher-Riebold of Ute’s Expat Lounge
- A feature article about your business in the January WBII Newsletter
We wish you all the best for 2016 and hope to see you all during our events next year!
Caroline van Mourik
Festive lunch committee
Photo gallery: Festive Lunch 2015
Photo credits: Kimberley Bosman, Elm & Bloom Wedding Photography