- Are you thinking of returning to work after a career break?
- Have you just arrived in The Netherlands and want to work?
- Are you thinking of changing jobs?
- Are you a graduate looking for a full-time job for the first time? Or,
- Are you due to be made redundant?
Whatever your situation, this workshop will help you discover your own way to job seeking success through discussions and feedback with other job seekers. This workshop addresses job seekers looking for employment in The Netherlands with a special focus on the English-speaking job market.
- Explore your best approach
- Share any difficulties you are facing right now.
- Improve your CV and application techniques.
- Receive advice and guidance in preparing a good CV.
- Receive some mutual feedback from other participants.
- Learn and practice interview techniques in role plays.
Includes a personal consultation with the trainer.
- Tuesday 1st June 2010
- Tuesday 21st September 2010
- Tuesday 23rd November 2010
Cost: € 107 incl. 19% VAT/BTW (Goods and Services Tax)
Trainer/contact: Teresa Moynihan, an independent HR and Recruitment Consultant with over 19 years of experience in The Netherlands.
Tel: 06 26654708