2022 Pricing is available until 31 December 2022
Professional Membership of the WBII costs €175 per year.
Student Membership (for individuals who are actively pursuing a degree) costs €35/year.
International Professional Membership (for companies that are not located in The Netherlands) costs €75/year.
Use discount code 22LASTMINUTE for 2022 Pricing.
Students, please contact the Office to receive your discount code.
Membership pricing will change on 1 January 2023
Professional Membership of the WBII costs €200 per year. Including FREE ENTRANCE and one drink at our regular monthly events.
Student Membership (for individuals who are actively pursuing a degree) costs €45/year.
International Professional Membership (for companies that are not located in The Netherlands) costs €100/year.
Do you have any questions about membership types or prices? Contact us!
As a Member of WBII you can:
- Manage and update your listing in our online Member Directory. This is a huge SEO benefit for your business!
- Participate in our private members-only Facebook group
- Attend our regular monthly events for free. This is an exclusive benefit of Professional Membership.
- Introduce your business in a ’10 minute member highlight’ at one of our monthly events
- Promote your upcoming events on our website and in The WISE, our monthly newsletter
- Access a variety of member-led initiatives
- Take advantage of member-to-member discounts
- Receive invitations to special events and opportunities with our extended networks
- plus much more!
See Member Privileges for the full listing of what’s available to you and ensure you make the most from your membership.
Payment is due at the time of registration and your membership will be active immediately. We look forward to welcoming you!
Not sure if you want to join?
Come along to one of our in-person monthly events (guest entrance is €27) for an impression of our Association and to meet with our members. We hope to see you soon!
We are a women-only association that intends an inclusive definition of women. We are welcoming and respectful of women, including trans women and any others who identify as a woman in a way that is significant to them.