Don’t miss Expatica’s tenth annual “i am not a tourist” Expat Fair on Sunday 3 November. It’s all an expat needs to make the most of life in the Netherlands, and it’s free to join!
“i am not a tourist” 2013 will be an interactive extravaganza of experts and companies specialising in expatriate life, workshops, networking and entertainment.
More than 100 exhibitors are there to offer you a helping hand and share invaluable information about surviving abroad!
Meet Members of the Women’s Business Initiative International
If you’re interested in the WBII, be sure to visit us at Stand 12 for more info and to meet with our members.
We will be handing out the WBII International Community Calendar 2014, which features businesses of our members as well as other local businesses.
So stop by to say hello and grab your free copy of the calendar. We’re looking forward to seeing you on the 3rd!
Members at the WBII Stand:
- Claudia Pasch – Dream it, Dare it, Do it
- Vinita Salomé – Vinita Salomé Photography
- Lisa Hall – Lemonberry
- Vivienne McAlister-Geertz – Simply Skin
- Julie Kennedy – Kennedy Personal Coaching
- Sinéad Hewson – TPEBO
- Deborah Valentine – a hand in the hague (& ACCESS)
- Severina Scarnecchia – EU Government Affairs and Communications Consultant
- Bettine Van Der Heijden – Expat and Repat Services
- Sylvie Dermul-Verbrugghe – WBII Office Manager
Attend presentations by our members:
The presentation rooms are located on the first-floor gallery. To reach them, please go via the hallway between stands 57 and 85 and take the stairs (or lift) up to the first floor. Once there, turn left to reach the gallery, right to walk along it and left again to reach to the rooms.
- 10 Things I learnt when I started my Business in the Netherlands – Sinéad Hewson
- 12:15 – 13:00 in the Verweij Kamer
- 15:15 – 15:45 in the Mendes da Costa Kamer
- Navigating Today’s Changing Careers – Colleen Reichrath-Smith
- 13:00 – 13:30 in the Roland Holst Kamer
- The Benefits of Blogging – Renée Veldman-Tentori
- 16:00 – 16:30 in the Mendes da Costa Kamer
Get your FREE tickets now at: www.expatica.com/iamnotatourist