Tuesday 5 November presents another opportunity for you to meet with some of our members and discover how you can benefit from being a member or sponsor of the Women’s Business Initiative International.
We are looking forward to meeting you at the International City Podium event, at New Babylon in The Hague.
Come and see what the professional community has on offer, ask questions, strengthen your network and engage in the multidimensional international arena!
Visit the WBII Stand
If you’re interested in the WBII be sure to visit our stand. You’ll find us in the (Dual) Career Plaza where you can explore the international labour market, see what the The Hague has on offer and ask questions. A full list of stand-holders can be found here.
We will be handing out the WBII International Community Calendar 2014, which features businesses of our members as well as other local businesses.
So stop by to say hello and grab your free copy of the calendar. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Members at the WBII Stand:
- Anita Paalvast – Aikido@Work
- Bettine Van Der Heijden – Expat and Repat Services
- Christine Miljkovic – Inspire Coaching
- Lisa Hall – Lemonberry
- Julie Kennedy – Kennedy Personal Coaching
- Ceci Wong – Chiropractie Noordzee
- Els Schepens – Lector and Psychotherapist
- Teresa Moynihan – Moynihan HR Consulting
- Severina Scarnecchia – EU Government Affairs and Communications Consultant
- Akkie Okma – Okma Advies
- Vanessa Prins – GoodmanCoaching
- Anna Lorant – KirchnerCoaching
Attend seminars presented by our members:
- Navigate your Career, presented by Colleen Reichrath-Smith
- Volunteering Focusgroup, presented by Deborah Valentine and Bastiaan Verberne
- Shape your Future, presented by Madeleine van der Steege and Emma Meuleman
- Growing your Business, presented by Sinéad Hewson and Bert Wams
More information on the speaker programme can be found here.
The event is free to attend, please register via the International City Podium website.