Led by Marie Vijendran of Attention2Being, on Wednesday evenings starting September 23.
This course, which was created Dr Kristin Neff and Dr. Chris Germer, uses mindfulness exercises to help you learn how to calm and soothe yourself and deal with daily life in an effective and calm way. Its skills improve positivity and emotional resilience and help you nurture yourself and your relationships.
8 session themes:
- Discovering self-compassion – dispelling the myths
- Practising mindfulness as a foundation
- Practising loving-kindness
- Discovering your compassionate voice – overcoming self-criticism
- Living deeply – real core values
- Managing difficult emotions
- Transforming challenging relationships
- Embracing your life – gratitude and self appreciation exercises
Wednesday evenings, 19:30 – 22:00
Sept 23, 30
Oct 7, 14, 28,
Retreat Sunday 1 Nov
Nov 4, 11, 18
Oegstgeest (short distance from Leiden Centraal)
375 Euros – 24 hours of facilitated teaching time including a half-day silent retreat.
WBII Members receive 10% discount
“The course helps you first understand and then let go of unhelpful and undermining thought patterns by doing really simple, helpful exercises. These are an answer to a very common problem: beating oneself up!”
For more information and to book, click here.