Led by Marie Vijendran of Attention2Being, on Monday evenings starting 24th August.
Feeling overwhelmed by everything in your life?
This course, as created by father of mindfulness Jon Kabat-Zinn, will help you learn how to use mindfulness skills to cope with stress and other challenges in your life.
- Automatic Pilot
- The monkey mind – coping with the jumping and chattering
- Learning to respond rather than react
- Observing stress and watching it dissolve
- Acceptance – Life is busy life involves suffering
- Thoughts are not facts
- Self-care – what are your personal stress triggers
- Developing a personal practice – intentions for life satisfaction
Monday evenings, 19:30 – 22:00
August 24 31
Sept 7, 14, 21, 28
Oct 5, 12
(short distance from Leiden Centraal)
375 Euros – 24 hours facilitated teaching, including a half-day retreat.
WBII Members receive 10% discount
“I came into my mindfulness sessions having very little understanding or experience with the subject. Marie was able to facilitate my exploration of mindfulness with expertise guidance.”
For more information and to book, click here.