Are there situations holding you back that prevent you from moving forward? Where else can you discover your true self but on a breathtaking African adventure? This is a fantastic opportunity to walk with the Masai and Samburu warriors and find the warrior in you. This safari is a combination of releasing the anchors of your past and moving forward in the magical landscape of Africa: an incredible journey of physical and mental well being.
Niamh Ni Bhroin, well-known Irish author of The Singing Warrior, will guide you on this journey of a lifetime. She will work along the lines of her successful program ‘spearing your fears’. Enlightening, fortifying and fun!
Safari specialist Karin Bloem has facilitated the trail. She has lived in Kenya for over 12 years and believes these wilderness trails show the beauty and culture of Africa and above all your true self. It’s the basis for an empowering experience.
The 7-day itinerary includes:
- Travelling with camels in primitive and unknown wildlife areas, discovering wildlife at close proximity
- Camping in the wilds, tapping into the natural rhythm of the inner warrior
- Learning survival skills that will challenge you
- Connecting with the lifestyle of the Masai and Samburu
- Relaxing around camp fires under breathtaking night skies