WBII Student Membership
Are you actively pursuing a degree? Students can apply for Professional Membership with a reduced fee.
A letter of motivation and proof of student status is required. Please contact the office before applying and let us know why you are interested in joining the WBII.
We require the following information in order to consider your application:
- Type of Degree
- Study Program
- Expected year of graduation
Student MembershipBe a part of our community
- Attend our regular monthly events for FREE.
- Manage and update your listing in our online Member Directory. This is a huge SEO benefit for your business!
- Participate in our private members-only Facebook group.
- Introduce your business in a ’10 minute member highlight’ at one of our monthly events.
- Promote your upcoming events on our website and in The WISE, our monthly newsletter.
- There’s more too! Check out all the member privileges. Students receive all the same benefits as a Professional Member.