Global Entrepreneurship Week is a massive campaign to celebrate and empower entrepreneurs in every country and community around the world – especially those individuals who face structural barriers or may have never considered the idea of launching their own startup.
10 million people. 40,000 activities. 180+ countries.
One Week. Removing barriers and empowering all.
8-14 November 2021
GEW is not a single event – it is tens of thousands of events, activities and competitions that take place all around the world simultaneously.
The WBII joins 20,000 organisations helping entrepreneurs transform ideas into action during Global Entrepreneurship Week 2021.
Start Your Own Business in the Netherlands
Our popular Start Your Own Business (SYOB) seminar, in collaboration with Webster University Leiden, is taking place ONLINE on 11 November 2021. This information-packed event is a fantastic opportunity for ALL members of the international community to gather valuable information about setting up a business in the Netherlands.
- Business set up in the Netherlands: general differences between Dutch and other markets.
- Legal, administrative and tax considerations from a personal and business perspective.
- Reality check – gain insights, tips and financial insights from those who have already set up.
- Brainstorm and identify the actions you need to take to move forward.
- Elevator pitches – practice pitching your business ideas.
- Building your network – Dutch style!
Click here for more details and to register for SYOB now!
To view a complete list of GEW events, participating countries and organisations, or to learn more about Global Entrepreneurship Week, visit www.gew.co