The 3rd annual WBII International Community Calendar has already started production and advertising places are going like hot cakes!
The 2014 calendar will feature:
- Artistic shots of the Hague “in nature”
- Dutch national holidays plus major religious and school (incl. international) holidays
- An information page containing emergency numbers and useful information for the newcomers
- 12 corporate sponsor adverts, one for each month
- One front-cover sponsor advert (already taken!)
- WBII member businesses highlighted on back page facing emergency numbers and expat guide to The Hague page
- Print run of 2000
- Distribution FREE of charge, including at the main information fairs and international schools and organisations.
Costs & what do you get?
- Corporate sponsor advertising is €500 + BTW, dimensions are approximately 1/5 of a 30cmx30cm page.
- WBII member advertising is €100 + BTW. We are counting on a huge show of member support this year and already 18 WBII members committed to sponsorship!
The more WBII members we can highlight, the more robust we can present the WBII to attract more members and increase the value of the WBII network for everyone. For €100 + BTW (same as the last 2 years), you can place an ad in the calendar. Payments must be received by June 15. Once committed to sponsorship, you will receive an email with details (invoice, logo size requirements, etc).
Don’t miss out!
With only 4 corporate advertising spots remaining: email Lisa Hall if you want to be included!