Could you be the next Fair Coordinator for the WBII?
What we are looking for:
We are looking for one of our members to manage WBII attendance at various Fairs throughout the year. The role will involve working closely with the office manager, and liaising with WBII members.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Good interpersonal skills, diplomacy, communication and teamwork skills are a must.
• Good organisational skills
• Manage their own time, prioritise work and meet deadlines
• Feels passionate about the work of the WBII and proud to represent our organisation
• The desire to be “the face of the WBII”
You will be responsible for organising and running the WBII stand at various fairs in The Hague and Amsterdam.
There are approximately 5 fairs that the WBII usually attends between September and December. You will liaise with the fair organisers, organise groups of volunteers to help on the stand, and be responsible for ensuring that the WBII conveys a strong brand image via promotional material and the message put across by members. You will also be in close contact with the board regarding the communication around every event on social media and our website.
- Requires a commitment of 4-6 months, (from August to December)
What you get in return:
- Increase your visibility within the entrepreneurial and international communities.
- Your company logo will be displayed on the website as a Friend Sponsor with an active link back to your website.
- Opportunities to grow your network, connect with members and with The Hague on a different level.
- Opportunities to enhance your own professional skills, work in a dynamic and inspirational team, as well as to make a difference to the WBII and to women worldwide
- On a personal level, though we work hard it is a fun team, and you get to learn a lot about yourself, and about others.
- Voluntary positions at this level, especially in this area, are valued by employers and will also enhance your LinkedIn profile.
Interested? Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org