Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs)
In support of UN Women and United Nations Global Compact, the Women’s Business Initiative International (WBII) is pleased to announce that we have signed on in support of the Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs). The WEPs are supported by business leaders from across the globe for advancing equality between women and men to:
• Bring the broadest pool of talent to our endeavors;
• Further companies’ competitiveness;
• Meet corporate responsibility and sustainability commitments;
• Model behavior within companies that reflects the society we would like for or employees, fellow citizens and families;
• Encourage economic and social conditions that provide opportunities for women and men, girls and boys;
• Foster sustainable development in the countries in which we operate.
For more information, and to join this initiative please visit WEPS.